"Why Oktoberfest could be damaging your heart" is the somewhat strange headline in The Times. Researchers who attended the annual Bavarian beer and folk festival found binge drinkers were more likely to have abnormal heart rhythm patterns…
- New glaucoma test could save millions from blindness
- Regular exercise for the over-50s 'sharpens the mind'
- Four cups of coffee 'not bad for health' suggests review
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (14)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (20)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (78)
- Clothing (45)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (43)
- Gardening and Outdoors (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (5)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (65)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (21)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.