Get involved: send your pictures and news by texting Hillingdon Times to 80360, or email us
"Sleep deprived people are more likely to … hold 'false' memories of the past," The Daily Telegraph reports. New results suggest that lack of sleep may make more people more vulnerable to develop certain types of memory problems…
- Umami flavouring 'may help you feel fuller faster'
- Commonwealth games
- Study offers insight into genetics of schizophrenia
- Summer reading challenge
- Probiotics 'may improve blood pressure'
This is a really nice, simple, budget-busting, tuna pasta bake recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Buy & Sell
Children's trampoline Plum Play brand 10ft Tramp Klamp trampoline with enclosure. Brand new, never used, in original sealed packaging. Absolute bargain. Pick up only.
- Antiques and collectables (15)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (37)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (16)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (137)
- Clothing (76)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (20)
- Furniture and furnishings (122)
- Gardening and Outdoors (17)
- Household and DIY (51)
- Miscellaneous (82)
- Pets (14)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (23)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.