"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
3 Branch Gold Effect light 3 branch gold effect ceiling light. Good condition
- Antiques and collectables (18)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (28)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (15)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (88)
- Clothing (40)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (21)
- Furniture and furnishings (119)
- Gardening and Outdoors (11)
- Household and DIY (54)
- Miscellaneous (63)
- Outdoor pursuits (15)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (25)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.