Freddie Starr, who was arrested on Thursday by police officers investigating the Jimmy Savile abuse scandal, has returned for further questioning.
Starr, from Warwickshire, was arrested on Thursday and bailed in the early hours of Friday. He is being interviewed on suspicion of sexual offences and falls under the strand of the investigation classed as "Savile and others".
Starr, 69, has strongly denied accusations linked to the abuse claims. Last month he branded Savile "despicable" and "disgusting", and urged police to interview him so he could clear his name.
His arrest follows that of Gary Glitter on Sunday by officers working on Operation Yewtree. Former pop star Glitter, whose real name is Paul Gadd, was questioned at a central London police station after being detained at his home in the capital.
Savile, who died last year at the age of 84, is now believed to have been one of the UK's most prolific abusers, with about 300 possible victims. Scotland Yard is leading a national investigation into the television and radio star's activities.
Detectives are following 400 lines of inquiry while the BBC has launched an inquiry into the culture and practices at the corporation in the era of Savile's alleged sexual abuse.
It is also looking at the decision-making process which saw a Newsnight investigation into Savile's activities shelved. The review, led by Nick Pollard, former head of Sky News, will report back on its findings later this month.
Savile's estate, reportedly worth £4.3 million, has been frozen in response to the mounting allegations. NatWest Bank, which is acting as the Jim'll Fix It presenter's executor and trustee, revealed that the distribution of his assets had been put on hold in anticipation of legal action from his alleged victims.
His relatives said they do not want a penny of his estate and called for the cash to be donated to an organisation to tackle sex crimes. The late presenter's nephew, Guy Marsden, 58, said his uncle was "a monster" and it was only right that the money should be given to a police-run anti-paedophile unit, and Savile's victims.
The victims are to sue the star's estate to get answers and compensation, and to "move on with their lives", a lawyer said.