© Press Association 2014
PM slams 'barbaric' hostage murder
David Cameron has condemned as "despicable and barbaric" the apparent slaughter of a second US journalist by Islamic State (IS) extremists - as it emerged that a British hostage is also under threat.
- Williams our 'generous, gentle' dad
- UK and France press EU on Iraq aid
- Radcliffe tells of romantic side
- Untested Ebola therapies 'ethical'
- Giant panda Tian Tian 'pregnant'
- Military experts call for UK action
- Robin Williams found dead at home
- Shock at death of Robin Williams
- Witnesses to college crash sought
- Pegg happiest out of comfort zone
- Willerton foiled by high winds
- Woodley films win at Teen Choice
- Gomez battles tears at Teen Choice
- UK to step up Iraq refugees aid bid
- PM pressed to recall MPs over Iraq
- Marchers demand end to Gaza bombing
- Inbetweeners reveal onset mischief
- Safety fears over Beatles crossing
- Bungling raider jailed for 13 years
- Jake, Damon have premiere dance-off
- Cotillard 'insisted on more takes'
- Navy commander removed from post
- Duke excited at air ambulance role
- Fans can expect a 'fiercer' Doctor
- Say no to independence, stars urge
- Radcliffe 'bored of his own voice'
- Footballer Morrison's 'acid threat'
- Four admit killing British students
- Outback role a corker for Pattinson
- Wikipedia attack on 'censorship'