© Press Association 2015
Apple sets quarterly profit record
Technology giant Apple has smashed the global record for quarterly profits after racking up a surplus of 18 billion US dollars (£11.9 billion).
- Turkish pair face lengthy sentences
- Westwood in No 10 asbestos protest
- Obesity 'could be disability'
- Petrol prices slump over last month
- Al-Sweady report - answers demanded
- PM criticises 'slow' Ebola response
- Malala 'heartbroken' by massacre
- MPs back Arterton equal pay rally
- May: I did not request redactions
- Mel B's husband denies hitting her
- Charge-free basic accounts unveiled
- Lifeboat rescues girls from mud
- Dozens attend pantomime horse race
- Hamilton wins Sports Personality
- Haenow clinches shock X Factor win
- Andrea Faustini out of X Factor
- Murphy turning sights on Cameron
- Computer glitch flight chaos clears
- Inflation to scupper water bill cut
- Justice at last for murdered Claire
- 'Monster' DJ jailed for sex attacks
- My online fears as a dad - Cameron
- Tycoon's girlfriend 'distraught'
- Dewani returns to family in London
- Power restored after 'weather bomb'
- Royal pair attend St Andrews event
- Spider Dog takes YouTube honours
- CIA accused over 'brutal' methods
- Man held in police threats probe
- Kate moved by 9/11 memorial visit