Transport for London Public NoticeNotice ID: SUT1422542
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A306 GLA ROAD (ROEHAMPTON LANE) AND A214 GLA SIDE ROAD (AVOCA ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2019
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A306 GLA ROAD (ROEHAMPTON LANE) AND A214 GLA SIDE ROAD (AVOCA ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 21 st October 2019 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 28th October 2019.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
1) shorten the existing 41 metre 'Parking at any Time' bay opposite Nos. 181 to 183 Roehampton Lane by 21.5 metres at it southern end and introduce a Parking bay operating 'Monday - Saturday 7am to 7pm, Parking 20 minutes no return 40 minutes;
2) amend the operational hours of the 13 metre Parking bay on Avoca Road on the side of No.138 Tooting Bee Road from 'Parking at any time' to 'Parking, Mon-Sat 7am-7pm, 1 hour no return 2 hours.
3. The roads which would be affected by the Order is the A306 GLA Road - Roehampton Lane and A214 GLA Side Road - Avoca Road in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
? Transport for London ? The Customer Service Centre,
Streets Traffic Order Team Ground Floor
(NP/REGULATION/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street
London, SW18 2PU
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 25th day of October 2019
Planning and Performance Manager - South
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON