ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 16A THE LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES (TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC) (KEW MARKET) ORDER 2020 Station Approach and Station Parade, KewNotice ID: SUT1579093
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 16A THE LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES (TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC) (KEW MARKET) ORDER 2020 Station Approach and Station Parade, Kew
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, following the approval of the Secretary of State for Transport, on 27 January 2020 made the above Order under section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of this Order is to facilitate the holding of a Community Market in Station Approach and Station Parade, Kew which is being organised by and is for the benefit of the residents.
3. Station Approach and Station Parade, Kew will be closed to vehicular traffic between 8am and 3pm on the dates specified in the Schedule to this notice.
4. Access to and from Lindley Place, Layton Place and Station Avenue will be maintained via Station Approach. Emergency service vehicles will have unrestricted access in the event of an emergency.
5. A diversion route for southbound traffic is available via Sandycombe Road and High Park Road.
6. Copies of the Order: -
(a) can be inspected, quoting Reference 20/011 at the Civic Centre (Central Reception, ground floor), 44 York Street, Twickenham between 9.15am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays, except for Bank and other public holidays; and
(b) on the Council's web-site at
Assistiant Director - Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham TW1 3BZ THE SCHEDULE Dates of road closures between 8am and 3pm Sunday 2 February 2020 Sunday 1 March 2020
Sunday 5 April 2020 Sunday 3 May 2020
Sunday 7 June 2020 Sunday 5 July 2020
Sunday 2 August 2020 Sunday 6 September 2020
Sunday 4 October 2020 Sunday 1 November 2020
Sunday 6 December 2020 Dated 30 January 2020