BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES PLANNING APPLICATIONSNotice ID: SUT1708613
BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES PLANNING APPLICATIONS
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 6
4. The Disabled Persons' Parking Places Order will also revoke the existing parking bays for disabled persons' vehicles in the vicinity of the following properties: -
75 Ailsa Avenue, 28 Beaufort Road,
22 Bicester Road, 71 Clarendon Crescent,
60 Hamilton Road, 49a Hampton Road,
8 Milton Road, 6 Palmerston Road,
East Sheen East Sheen and
32 Powder Mill Lane, 7A St Leonards Road,
Twickenham East Sheen
5. Copies of the Order, which comes into operation on 4 May 2020, plans showing the location and effect of the Order and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Order: -
(a) can be inspected, quoting Reference 19/208 at the Civic Centre (Central Reception, ground floor), 44 York Street, Twickenham between 9.15am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays, except for Bank and other public holidays; and
(b) may be viewed on the Council's web-site at
6. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of their provisions n the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order was made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering
Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham TW1 3BZ
Dated 30 April 2020
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT
1984 - SECTION 14 (1) Temporary Bus Lane Suspension Castelnau, Barnes (Reference 20/063)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate utility works that they have made a Temporary Traffic Order the effect of which is to introduce a bus lane suspension in Castelnau, Barnes.
2. Whilst the works take place, all vehicular traffic will be permitted to proceed in the bus lane on the north-western side of Castelnau, from its junction with Washington Road, south-westwards to its junction with Newport Road.
3. The order will come into effect on 4 May 2020 will be in force at all times on 4 and 5 May 2020 where relevant signs are placed. The order will remain in force for a period of 18 months, or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
4. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used, or any person in connection with the execution of the said works;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ
Dated 30 April 2020
THE LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES (FREE PARKING PLACES) (PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES) (AMENDMENT No. 66) ORDER 2020 DISABLED PERSONS PARKING BAYS VARIOUS STREETS THROUGHOUT THE BOROUGH (Reference 19/208)
The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on 29 April 2020 made the above Order under sections 6, and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
The principal objective of the Disabled Persons' Parking Places Order is to introduce a number of parking places for disabled persons where a high level of parking makes reasonable means of access difficult, and to discontinue a number of parking places previously provided where the demand for such bays no longer exists.
The Disabled Persons' Parking Places Order will introduce a parking bay for disabled persons' vehicles, operating "at any time" in the following streets:
Broughton Avenue, Burdenshott Avenue,
Castlenau, Barnes Cobbett Road, Twickenham
Conway Road, Whitton Devon Avenue, Twickenham
Fielding Avenue, Gostling Road,
Gothic Road, Twickenham Holly Bush Lane, Hampton
Lonsdale Road, Barnes (x2) Rectory Grove, Hampton
Ruskin Avenue, Kew Seaton Road, Twickenham
Second Avenue, Mortlake Stanley Road, Teddington
Uxbridge Road, Hampton Warburton Road, Whitton
LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES