SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE- WOOD LANENotice ID: WAT0306850
SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE- WOOD LANE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW
HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate a new gas connection.
1. The order shall be cited as The Harrow (Wood Lane) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and would be operational on 25th September 2017 and would remain in effect until 30th November 2017 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 3rd October 2017.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting Wood Lane between its junction with Warren Lane and a point 50.00 metres north-east of that point.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency; anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(b) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the new gas connection works.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs
in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion via; Wood Lane, Brockley Hill, London Road, Stanmore Hill and vice versa.
Dated 21st September 2017 Ian Slaney
Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA