ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MONTSERRAT ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT0357177
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MONTSERRAT ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Montserrat Road to facilitate a crane operation.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall proceed along Montserrat Road from the junction with Putney High Street to the junction with Token Yard.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 11th November 2017 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this second day of November 2017
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive