A1010, THE GREEN N9, THE BROADWAY, AND FORE STREET - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0754034
A1010, THE GREEN N9, THE BROADWAY, AND FORE STREET - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on the A1010 at Edmonton Green the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (A1010, Hertford Road, The Green N9, The Broadway and Fore Street) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles between 28 and 30 August (or until the works are complete) as indicated in Schedule below as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. Whilst the prohibitions on the roads detailed in the schedule to this notice remain in force, the diversion routes will be as detailed below.
5. Local access to premises within the road closure will be maintained as far as the works allow..
Dated 15 August 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Nature of Restriction
Northbound:- either A406 North Circular Road, Montagu Road Bounces Road Hertford Road; or
A1010 (between Monmouth Road and Plevna Road N9
Road closed to all vehicular traffic between the 8pm and 6am
A406 North Circular
Road, A10 Great Cambridge Road, Bury Street
Hertford Road N9
Southbound -Monmouth Road, St Martins Road and Plevna Road.