ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET -CONTRA-FLOW CYCLINGNotice ID: SUT1065810
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET -CONTRA-FLOW CYCLING
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, In agreement with Transport for London under section 101 (5) of the Local Government Act 1972, proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. *) Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Roehampton High Street) (Cycle Lane) (No. ?) Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Prescribed Routes Order would be to exempt pedal cycles from the one way working in Roehampton High Street, the left turn only from Dover House Road into Roehampton High Street and the right turn only from Treville Street into Roehampton High Street.
The general effect of the Prescribed Routes Order would be to exempt pedal cycles from the one way working in Roehampton High Street, the left turn only from Dover House Road into Roehampton High Street and the right turn only from Treville Street into Roehampton High Street.
3. The general effect of the Cycle Lane Order would be to introduce a contraflow cycle lane in Roehampton High Street between Roehampton Lane and No. 20 Roehampton High Street.
4. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order would be to install double yellow line "at any time'' waiting restrictions on Roehampton High Street:
(i) 13.4 metres opposite its junction with Rodway Road; and
(ii) 15.4 metres opposite No. 57 Roehampton High Street.
5. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
7. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO1740) by 5th April 2019.
Dated 15th March 2019