English classroom for Mukuru kids
9.57am Thursday 17th July 2008
EVERY day, children from the slums of Mukuru walk, some of them for more than an hour, just to get to school.
- Middlesex Show: 'a fantastic weekend'
- Supermodel arrived for court
- Volleyball tournament this weekend
- Apprentice result decided
- Recycling in Hillingdon
- RAF out in force for Families Day
- Campaigners: No to Heathrow
- TA opens its doors
- Football scheme kickz off
- Mother's Day message
- Council delivers responses
- Children moved to tears
- New pool "fantastic commitment"
- House full of cannabis in Hillingdon
- Lighting up the Manor